Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Date Sticker Freebie

12:58 PM


For a couple of months at least I've had a Heidi Swapp Memory Planner in my hands but seemed to be planning on doing stuff on in rather than actually doing them so it sat on a shelf for a while until I finally decided it was now or never and started documenting my everyday during May. I thought May was a great month because we had lots going on (Hubs got back from a trip as A and me where leaving for a 2 week trip to visit family as well). I ordered a couple of things to go along with my planner so once I got back I could work on it but the one thing that I couldn't get my hands on was the date stickers. I couldn't, for the life of me, find a place where they where in stock. I don't know what to do. Should I just wait until the come back in stock? ...but I don't want to wait for Lord knows how long! Should I use stamps? ...I'm seriously not a good stamper. The it hit me! DUH! I make my own stickers all the time, why would this be different?
  It seriously took me 2 minutes to make them and here we are today. The stickers fit the date circles in the newest Memory Planner like a glove but I reckon they would work fine for pretty much any other type of planner. You can print them out and use your Cricut or Silhouette to edit them if you want to change the font, background color etc and cut them out. I even left some additional space on the side so you can punch them and slide them in your planner. I personally did this since I don't have a big space for planning so I don't get to have a lot of paper/supplies laying around.


You can download the Silhouette file HERE or the PDF file HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe